Saturday, June 16, 2012

saturday afternoons


Woke up early enough to have a nice breakfast this morning. Toasted bagel with cream cheese and a cup of chinese-fied milk tea. 

I got dressed to go out to see one of my best friends who's currently in the hospital but due to unforseen circumstances, I couldn't go. But I didn't want to have gotten dressed for no reason so tada! haha 


Denim romper: Mama Chen's closet / Socks: Chinese Laundry from H&MPatent leather woven belt: Salvation Army

Surprisingly, it's actually a denim romper, not dress. Found it in my mom's archive of clothing a while ago and she said she didn't want it anymore so I snatched up that pretty little thing for myself. It was a little big on me, but nothing a sewing machine and about twenty minutes couldn't fix up! Didn't really go anywhere special so I just had a little self-indulging photoshoot in my sunroom.


And if anyone's interested, I do have a lookbook, but I only started using it after I started this blog so it's not so busy yet, haha. I'll get a widget for it someday. Someday.

Just wanted to give a great big thanks to everyone that's followed me or commented and everything these past few days! I really appreciate the support, no joke. It's very motivating, I love it. (:

Thanks everybody, stay lovely!

6 comments:

  1. oh my! I so love your denim romper! :D This is so awesome! :D

    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that stylin' romper! I can't say that I've seen one before. I love that you got it from your mother's closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com and my fb page on www.facebook.com/laviecestchic hope you like it!!!! kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute fit! I really love the denim romper :)

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    lavagabonddame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete