Wednesday, June 13, 2012

blogging is kinda scary, huh

Kind of like how my junior year of high school is essentially over, meaning I now have to start working on college stuff like an essay and a common app and a steady list of schools and asking teachers for recommendation letters and just figuring myself out in general. And then I'm going to become a senior and everything's going to be hectic and scary.

This summer I'll be heading home to New York to attend a summer program for fashion design. Super stoked, I'll be staying with my cousins who live in Manhattan and I'll pretty much be commuting into Brooklyn every morning to take classes at Pratt Institute. But these past few days I've been thinking about switching to either a creative writing elective or a film elective.

I can't decide, I'm too indecisive for my own good.

I hope this whole blogging thing ends up being a lot of fun, I really want it to be.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ada, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! very much appreciated! Blogging is a lot of fun indeed, plus, it will come in handy for the future if you ever want to find a job in a sort of media related field so keep it up :)
    I'll look forward to more posts from you!

    x.

    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete